1. What is your occupation? Real Estate Agent (a nice friendly unpushy one, honest!)
2. What colour are your socks right now? No socks, still in my slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? Law & Order - multi-tasking or if we are talking music I have a Cat Empire CD in the car
4. What was the last thing you ate? A banana
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Duh! yes!
6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? I would be one of those ones that is several colours - so cool!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ed the painter
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well I pinched it from MYA but so glad I found her and liking her a lot!
9. Favourite drink? Red wine
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? Rugby
11. Have you ever died your hair? Is the pope a catholic?!
12. Pets? One large dopey black lab
13. Favourite food? Salad nicoise (is that how you spell) but only in France
14. Last movie you watched? Gone with the Wind
15. Favourite day of the year? Any day when I am off somewhere exciting
16. What do you do to vent anger? Swear like a trooper
17. What was your favourite toy as a child? Barbie (sad eh?)
18. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Spring but it is too short here in Canada
19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
20. What kind of pie? Rhubarb
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? of course!
22. Who is most likely to respond? my favourite friends
23. Who is least likely to respond? dunno
24. Living arrangements? On a different continent from my hubby, with my 15yr old son and dog yearning to be in France
25. When was the last time you cried? Watching some sad movie this week sometime
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Boots, shoes, bags, coat hangers, discarded clothes (and it is not a big closet!)
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I not sending it except..... out into the bloggersphere
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? See 27.
29. Favourite smell? Lavender in bloom
30. What inspires you? Other people
31. What are you afraid of? Losing my health, or one of my family losing their health
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
33. Favourite car? Jaguar XJS
34. Favourite cat breed? the friendly loving kind not the phsycho kind!
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Always too many as far as hubby is concerned but actually three
36. How many years at your current job? less than one
37. Favourite day of the week? Days when I can be in my garden
38. How many provinces have you lived in? In Canada - two
39. How many countries have you been to? Lots but lots to go - lived in U.S. Canada Israel Germany and of course U.K.
Feel free to help yourself, if you are feeling lazy like me.