OK wakeupandsmellthecoffee you asked for it, here goes.... please everyone be polite, no yawning.
1. Never lived in anyone place for very long, my dad was in the RAF and so from a young age my family was moving around, first around the UK and then we spent three years in Germany. Even when we returned to the UK the longest I stayed in any one spot was from the age of 9 to 19 years. Been moving around ever since, and have lived in Israel, United States (CA, GA, WA), Canada (QC, ON), Germany and now back to Canada.
2. Married at 19 to the boy I met when I was 15 and still contentedly married almost 31 years later. That’s fairly unique these days right?
3. Never had an allergy or allergic reaction of any kind. I know, I have jinxed myself now. I am not going to mention my rude good health because you know where that will lead!
4. Never even had a cigarette of any variety (apart from the candy kind – remember those) in my mouth. It never appealed to me in the slightest. Never taken an illegal drug either. I told you I was boring.
5. People say moving house is one of the most stressful things in life, but I love it, I love house hunting and I love re-inventing myself when I get to the next place, OK the bit that involves a lot of boxes and moving the fridge and washer, quite often on my own because GWE is usually on to the next spot ahead of me, I am not so keen on.
6. God this is tough!! I don’t have any tattoos whatsoever, and my only piercings are visible – yes boringly its my ears.
7. I dislike reality shows, Canadian (or whatever) Idol, Strictly Come Dancing (or what it is called), The Apprentice, Big Brother can’t watch them, now if is about real estate, houses, moving to a new country or decorating, you can’t peel me off the couch, much to the dismay of my family.
See I sound soooo boring but honestly I am a fun, bubbly person (Oooh I just thought of one, I hardly ever have a bad mood) now I have definitely jinxed, if not myself, then my loved ones!!! Please keep reading – I will try to keep it interesting.