1. I love to get up early before everyone else and blog, but mostly read other peoples blogs. This must be done at least once a day!
2. Don't get me started playing Spider Solitaire, many many hours have been wasted on that.
3. Food - particularly bread and cookies (why could that not be ...particularly broccoli and salads)!
4. Real life real estate shows. Sad I know but anything where someone is house hunting, renovating, especially the "start a new life..." particularly abroad. Can't get enough and have been known to watch the same episode several times.
5. Crafts.....at the moment it is knitting. Used to be that I could not sit watching TV without also doing something else, cross-stitch, quilting etc.
6. Who knew - maybe not as screwed up as I thought - having trouble thinking of another one (no I won't ask GWE or son to suggest anything ...Oh I know, accessories - love costume jewellery, scarves etc, Not so good at the outfits but love the extras.
To everyone who has popped by today, have a lovely peaceful Christmas with your families and a safe, happy and healthy 2009.
I would love to hear what Breezy, Debra as Us in France, Aims at Big Blue Barn, Amy at Chitlins & Camenbert and Frances at France and the Unknown are addicted to if they get the time. If anyone else decides to do it, let me know so I can pop by.